This series of three webinars focused on how to incorporate marine technology builds, ocean exploration expeditions, and live content into your classroom curriculum. This series was part of the Marine Technology for Teachers and Students (MaTTS) Project, funded by the National Science Foundation.
During each webinar, Inner Space Center (ISC) staff and MaTTS Project Teacher Leaders presented an overview of the MaTTS Project, ocean exploration activities, and various marine technology builds. View the archived webinars below to learn how to incorporate these topics into your classroom curriculum.
Webinar 3: Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Ocean Exploration Topic: 2018 Expeditions
- Technology Build: Hydrophones/Oceanographic Sensors
Webinar 2: Monday, February 5, 2018
- Ocean Exploration Topic: Recent Technological Advancements
- Technology Build: Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
Webinar 1: Monday, December 18, 2017
- Ocean Exploration Topic: Connecting Your Classroom to Live Expeditions
- Technology Build: Basic Observation Systems