The ISC supports the ocean science research and education missions and activities of our partners. It serves ships in the U.S. research fleet (such as URI’s R/V Endeavor), the NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer, and the Ocean Exploration Trust’s E/V Nautilus.
The ISC is capable of receiving real time video and data streams from the depths of the ocean and sending those data to scientists, students, and the public around the world.
If you’d like to discuss how the ISC Team can assist with your project, contact the Inner Space Center at email@example.com
Current ISC services:
- Basic telepresence support
- Video streaming on the commodity internet
- Mobile telepresence unit (MTU) rental
- On-location MTU technician
- On-location videographer
- In-residence science team support in ISC Mission Control
- Daily video highlights production
- Educational programming
- Custom solutions